Trouble with Excessive and class names

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Alright, this is usually easy enough, but I dunno what MadNad did to this thing.

Usually I open the UCL file in Notepad and take note of the weapon pickup class names. It usually works.

Not this time!

For the life of me, I swear to God, this is what it says in the Excessive UCL for the Link Gun:

Code:
Weapon=(ClassName=ExcessiveV301.LinkGunEX,PickupClassName=ExcessiveV301.LinkGunPickupEX,AttachmentClassName=ExcessiveV301.LinkAttachmentEX,FriendlyName=ExcessiveV301.LinkGunEX.ItemName,Description=ExcessiveV301.LinkGunEX.Description,FallbackName="Excessive Link Gun",FallbackDesc="The Excessive Link Gun can be powered up to unleash three beams which can be challenging to use to its full potential.")

So this means that the pickup class name should be "ExcessiveV301.LinkGunPickupEX", right?

Wrong! "summon excessivev301.linkgunpickupex" doesn't work in the console.

I'm also trying to find the summon command to the Excessive Onslaught grenade launcher.

It won't summon. Nothing happens. I find this odd because the excessive assault rifles DID work properly.

Is there something I am missing? Can someone with Excessive 301 help me out here? I think I've bothered MadNad about this stuff as much as he can stand. He tells me and then I do what he says, it works, then I stop playing for a while and when I come back I've forgotten. I think his patience with me is just about done. :p