A texture once used...

• Thread starter :8: Captain Gillette
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

:8: Captain Gillette

I've noticed that when I load my map fresh in UEd, it's pulling up textures in the browser that I tried once but don't actually exist in the map anymore. Is Unreal Tournament loading these textures up with the map too? If so, how can I tell UEd that I'm not using those textures anymore?

Thanks!

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
It is pulling them up because they're still being used. UnrealEd keeps track of all sides of a brush, seen or not. If you want there is a way to remove them from being used but it's rather long. Drop by Wolf's Unreal (http://unreal.gamedesign.net/) and go into the Tips section=>Faq. It's somewhere towards the bottom regarding texture removal.