Problem with Link Gun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
I doubled the fire rate on the link gun (actually probably closer to tripled it) so that it would be closer to dealing damage like an actual constant beam. Of course, to keep it balanced, I had to lower the damage to like 2 to make up for the increase. This works fine, except when healing for some reason it heals extremely slowly, as if it's using the new damage with the default firing rate. There must be some part of the heal code that cause the heal fire rate to be different from the damage fire rate, or something like that. Can someone kindly point it out to me so I can adjust it? Thanks.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
look under LinkAltFire 's properties...it should have props like max distance max strength max angle such and such...damage should be in there.
it extends WeaponFire, wthic extends Object (ut2k4)
sory it took so long for your post to be noticed, i hope you still need help :).