Happy Valentine's Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I went out Sunday with teh girlfriendz :B Valentine's is pointless to go out on, everything is packed. We stayed in on Valentines and just had a good bone-down sesh. Two of them actually.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
This is infinitely better than anything else said in this /thread

I want to see someone make an even better comic, that has all the stuff dude said, but instead the finale will be, "The worst part about Valentines Day is single LOSERS sitting behind computers at 2:30am, drinking Mt. Dew and eating Hot Pockets, thinking about how he will make some people chuckle with his lame ass comic, thus pre-emptively gaining him SOME type of recognition, which will combat the loner pangs he feels when he realizes at 6:00pm that he is eating dinner with his single mom."

I GOT A CHUCKLE MOM PEOPLE LIEK MY COMIX :B