Charachters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Don't forget there's also that guy (Jakob?) from the PS3 real-time demo. There's also a few concept arts, one of which is of what I believe is Jakob's team (Blazing Power Heroes).

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
The polo-neck suit of uberwar-wearing guy isn't Brock, I'm reasonably sure. Facial tattoos don't quite gel with his background, plus if they mesh in with Unreal Championship 2 then he's actually a Necris now.

SirYawnalot

Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
Death Cube K said:
UC2 takes place some time in the future of the current UT series. An alternative future, as far am I'm concerned.
Cheers for clearing that up (if a Whoa-Cool-Portal-To-The-Mortal-Kombat-Dimension opened in an Unreal Tournament game then I would be royally pissed). I still think that isn't Brock though.

Last edited:

Bloodwolf806

Equal Opportunity Ass-Kicker
May 29, 2005
SC, United States
SirYawnalot said:
Cheers for clearing that up (if a Whoa-Cool-Portal-To-The-Mortal-Kombat-Dimension opened in an Unreal Tournament game then I would be royally pissed). I still think that isn't Brock though.

http://beyondunreal.com/image.php?src=staff/raptor/ut2007_may05/hr/up4.jpg

Brock and Lauren are in this picture, and neither of them have undergone the Necris Proccess.

The Unreal Tournament and Unreal Championship universes have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:

SirYawnalot

Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
That Brock doesn't look much like the UT2007 "Brock" in circulation.
Also, just to compare:
UT1 Brock UT2003 Brock UT2007 "Brock"

The new guy *could* get away with safely being called Brock without the facial tattoos and with more conventional armour, but this clearly isn't him. Brock's always been a pretty-boy gleamy-toothed top-university graduate all-American in the background info, this weird Tribes style doesn't fit in the slightest. I say he's the new boy, like Gorge and Jakob before him.

For the record by the way, I've never actually played either of the Unreal Championships...

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Bloodwolf806 said:
Brock and Lauren are in this picture, and neither of them have undergone the Necris Proccess.

Who says that's Brock and Lauren? I dont' see names anywhere...

Specially since what you are posting isn't even real game art.. but CONCEPT images. Meaning what we see may be completely different in the finished product.

Last edited:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
They're probably concepts for the armor and not for the characters themselves.
The girl does look a bit like Lauren, but she could easily be Satin ...

At least they're wearing armor now instead of that spandex-stuff they have in UT2k3/4

Steelixx

The SDT clan leader
Nov 4, 2004
C:\UT2004\System
sdtclan.cjb.net
What about that mysterious "Players Team" what do u guys think that will be? A cybernectic team maybe? who knows, and btw iron guard was the robot team right? cause if it is a cybernectic team i want it to be a robot team. :D