what do you like most?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Singleplayerstyle?

• I want to be alone, it's so scary if it's just me and the enemies!

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • no i want to have teamplay, i like to play with "bots" and shoot myself with cover trough the levels

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Any bells?

NeoNite said:
Doesn't matter, because campe.wad isn't the one I'm looking for :S

Well, thanks for looking anyway.

Boothill is also quite fun.
I haven't played boothill for quite some years. Does this attached .jpg ring any bells? (No pun intended on the school theme).

Attachments

• School.jpg
    School.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Map01_End.jpg
    Map01_End.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No, I'm not looking for those two either :O)
The 2nd one is pretty weird, really. Don't like the retarded storyline.

Anyway, the one I'm (was maybe) looking for is called "bryan highschool doom"2".

Eh, maybe one day I'll bump into someone who still has it.
Thanks again for helping out, Manticore.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... i have DooM Collector's Edition. Any chance of someone explaining to me just *how* to run custom .WAD's on it? I mean, a single wad is simple with the DooM95 launcher and all, but playing TC's like the Wolfenstein one or the DooM 64, or many others that have multiple .WAD's??? Usually they use a batch file, but the CE version doesn't comply with the old DooM file structure?! (and i have ONLY DooM CE, not the original DOS things)...

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Doomed....

NeoNite said:
Thanks again for helping out, Manticore.
No problemo......
Nahand said:
... i have DooM Collector's Edition. Any chance of someone explaining to me just *how* to run custom .WAD's on it? I mean, a single wad is simple with the DooM95 launcher and all, but playing TC's like the Wolfenstein one or the DooM 64, or many others that have multiple .WAD's??? Usually they use a batch file, but the CE version doesn't comply with the old DooM file structure?! (and i have ONLY DooM CE, not the original DOS things)...
Honestly, I don't know why you don't just pull the game .wads off the disc and use a source port like Doom Legacy.

That being said Legacy won't support embedded folders in that the original game .wads and the custom .wads have to be in the same folder as the launcher and can't be placed in a folder inside that one. Perhaps the CE launcher is the same. Sorry I can't help you much on that one. I use a source port.

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Well I vote for single player,but,I didn't finish doom3 ,just somthing NOT about that game,my hero from ID, quake too.
Carmac should jump over to epic hehe.

I am playing Heretic2 right now,quake2 engine,allways wanted to play that game,seems more addictive than doom3,allthough Doom3 is pretty good,just somthing missing,mabye a game like doom3,with duece Ex ishness,with a tad of halflife2 physics.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ReD_Fist said:
Well I vote for single player,but,I didn't finish doom3 ,just somthing NOT about that game,my hero from ID, quake too.
Carmac should jump over to epic hehe.

I am playing Heretic2 right now,quake2 engine,allways wanted to play that game,seems more addictive than doom3,allthough Doom3 is pretty good,just somthing missing,mabye a game like doom3,with duece Ex ishness,with a tad of halflife2 physics.

heretic2 sucks compared to the old heretic1 ;)