Wave Setups selection

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Davision3D

Jan 27, 2008
I think it would be very cool to be able to select from different wave setups in the game.
I know a custom gametype ui is not working but can you make a mutator that makes it possible to select from different wave inis?? Would be cool if you then can simply have various custom wave.inis in your config folder and can choose one in the game and of course would be also nice to see the wave setups in the mutator config options.
And being able to choose a different wave while on a server would be great, so if you have a lot of good players on the server you can choose a real challenging invasion setup or if you are only one novice player you can choose a training setup. What also would be very cool is when you beat an full invasion on a server the server will remind that and the next invasion will be harder. Ok im drifting a bit away here with my ideas :D... being able to choose different wave setups in the game would be allready great.