LETS PLAY! Wednesday NIGHTS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tokytoke

Jul 6, 2008
Toky here, and i have been craving XMP for too long. Everygame out there is ship in comparison! Anyways im constantly watch http://ms.aybab2u.com/ For information on the server, seeing i cant seem to get the new master to work.

Hopefully we can all join up and play for good ol'times. And atleast play a real game for a bit!

-Toky

:D

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hi Toky,
I am watching the web based master too... just whenever I sit down at the computer I would load it up randomly.

What do you mean by Wednesday "nights" tho? What time zone are you in?

tokytoke

Jul 6, 2008
Hi Toky,
I am watching the web based master too... just whenever I sit down at the computer I would load it up randomly.

What do you mean by Wednesday "nights" tho? What time zone are you in?

Dude! Wow man its been so long! Anyways im in Cali, however if you willing to throw some ideas around, ill do everything i possibly can the gather interest in organizing a weekly event.

And to the person who doesn't know me, well i don't know you :D

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Oh my goodness, this garnered a whopping 4 players on Chaptor1 tonight.

Sorry, but... PASS and :deadhorse:

And Toky, maybe if you flashed your old clan tags (nR, etc) around, people might remember you. I certainly do remember you.

Mar 6, 2004
Oh my goodness, this garnered a whopping 4 players on Chaptor1 tonight.

Sorry, but... PASS and :deadhorse:

And Toky, maybe if you flashed your old clan tags (nR, etc) around, people might remember you. I certainly do remember you.

Toky, Tak, ho, Zombiewoof.

nb_steel

Kill Xmp I Kill ¥ØÚ!!!
Aug 23, 2005
.kbs.crisis, and artHiest here! I may be able to get Yellowjacket to play on wednesdays too, and maybe a couple otthers. well sounds good to me

tokytoke

Jul 6, 2008
How about we get a game going over the weekend. I wanted to show it to a friend of mine aswell. So he would be on, nub, but its another player.

Mar 6, 2004
How about we get a game going over the weekend. I wanted to show it to a friend of mine aswell. So he would be on, nub, but its another player.

I can play whenever aslong as it's after work, but i'm off tomorrow but i just turned 24 today and going to see a movie tomorrow so maybe. Strip clubs next week.

edit- i'll be playing right now, see whoever joins on chaptor 1 server.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Chaptor 1 is not working, and it's been the same map for a few days now. Where will we meet tomorrow if we are doing this? i presume EQ2's? I'm home from work at 5pm pacific time.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Chaptor1 server was fixed.

Where did you guys go? On Wednesday we did have some games at around 12 to 2 pm PST, on EQ2. But I didn't see anyone at night.

Toky (and everyone else) if you have xfire or msn please tell us, so we know you're there even if you're not in a server.

I can even provide my cell number on request, so you can text me if I happen to be afk/offline when there's a game going on. btw msn lets you text me for free.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I played last time, two days ago? But in different time though (with 4 players), now I don't feel like even playing any FPS for some strange reasons.
So it will take some time prhaps when I will return to play, but we will see.