The PuF family!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Create a room with partitions. As soon as you can get someone into the farthest partition, wall them in. Then get another, and another. See how many people you can kill in your "moretuary". You can have a field of vases.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

]LoL[ - A big clan of Spam.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Hey! Don´t say stuff like that! I love my sims!

Anyway, i played some more and the coolest thing happend. Gunney and Skum were talking to eachother. they did for a long time and before i knew it, they were in love!

I cant wait to see some replies from the people involved in this.

MoyDoy

Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Okay, so i didn´t have anything to do. I was so goddamn bored. I sat down to play The Sims. An then, it hit me! Yes what a wonderful idea! I´ll create a PuF family! In the game! So i did that. The members of the family are: Jenny, Skumboy, GunnerX and Rooster. Here is a report from the first day of the PuF family:

I used a house that i had built before. I kicked the old family out of it and moved in the puffers. I ordered Jenny to get a job on the comp imidiatly. She took the first one she saw. Jenny had become a pickpocket. Meanwhile, Skum and Gunney sat down in front of the TV. They seemed to get along so i left them to attend to Rooster. He was inspecting the bathroom. Took a shower and pied. All the sudden the door rang. Guests! Skumboy went to open the door and the visitor was Lars Cosberequai. Lars is a... how am i gonna say this... little bit stuppid. the poor idiot attacked Skummy and started to tickle him! Skum didn´t enjoy it and the reltionship points dropped. Meanwhile, Gunney was still sitting in front of the TV. Jenny had joined him and they were really hitting it off. I mean, they talked. Rooster was hungry. So he decided it was time for lunch. Bad idea. The poor guy sat the oven on fire. No firealarm. No phone. So old Rooster had to put the fire out all by himself. And somehow, he succeded. Another stranger showed up. Chris Roomies, the babe of the neighbourhood. Gunney saw the opportunity and welcomed her. I didn´t bother to see what happened between the since i was convinced that Gunney would handle the situation well. He didn´t. Next thing i knew, Chris was slapping the poor guy around the house. This is getting interesting, i thought to myself and leand back to watch what happend. Man i can´t stop laughing when i think about what happend next. Chris kicked Gunneys butt!
Now, everyone was getting hungry. They made themselves dinner and no accidents this time. I forced Jenny to go to bed since she had to work in the morning. the rest of the crew stayed up for a while playing games on the comp and watching TV. Rooster was the one who got in bed last. At 2am.

Note that this isn´t all that happend. This is the interesting stuff.

I will be back to tell you more later.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Keep us informed :)

What are the Pufers stats? All boring I assume since we post on here when we could be being social :).

bullet2.gif

"I wish to make a complaint about this here parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique."
"Oh yes? What's wrong with it?"
"I'll tell you what's wrong with it my lad. It's stone dead."
-Monty Python's Flying Circus

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I wanna be the guy that you lock in a room with no toilet so I can poo all over myself!!

bullet2.gif

There's a noodle in my streudel, and it's name is Minky Boodle. -- Space Ghost

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
So Gunner's no good with the woman and falls in love with Skum?

Yup, sounds about right ;)

bullet2.gif

Ah, a 1978 Chateau de Zaccix. The perfect accompaniment to any meal!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
LOL...too bad Skummy's not online anymore. :(

Hehe...make me! :) The one everyone hates and I'm on the computer constantly. :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
There's just something so very funny about Rooster, normally a very calm and knowledgeable guy, setting fire to the stove.

At least he maintained his edge and was able to put it out himself. :)

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Wolf|PuF
- Freelancer and Shock Rifle whore for ]LoL[

&lt;[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][&gt; man LK's ass is so huge....when he enters the chat room it stretches my monitor

MoyDoy

Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Actually, i´m thinking about kicking all familys out of there houses and creating a PuF only neighbourhood. You know what, i think i´m gonna do that!
CHRYSt, The Dopefish and Zaccix should be in there. We need a crazy german to so Loib is necessairy. But we need a female population so Troll will be in there. Uhh... and that other girl, Kristina. Any more girls around here? Oh wait! Selerox! Yes, he´ll be perfect. We need some good north power so i´m throwing in Swedix and Henke too. If there are any norwegians or finns around tell me and you will be included. Ahh yes... We need some evilness in the neighbourhood so Liquid_Sin has a spot there to. Gramps to, we need a pathetic old man. If you wanna be in the PuF-Sim neighbourhood, just sign up here and i´ll consider you. You´ll have a better chance if you kiss my *** on IRC to.

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Any more girls around here? Oh wait! Selerox! Yes, he´ll be perfect<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I told you, that skirt thing only happened once dammit! ;)

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

What exactly did you mean then MoyDoy? :)

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

Status
Not open for further replies.