Can't find UnrealEd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cedar

Nov 19, 1999
Visit site
Hi,
I've just bought Unreal (a little late admittedly) and can't find UnrealEd on the CD. Which directory is it in? Do I need a patch maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S

Slaughter

Welcome...it's never too late to get Unreal. Though it should have been installed automatically, the editor is under the System directory on the CD (UnrealEd.exe).

Also check out UnrealEd Quick Notes on the Epic Unreal site.

cedar

Nov 19, 1999
Visit site
Thanks for the link /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

No, it's not in the system directory. I've looked through all directory in the game directory and the CD and UnrealEd.exe isn't there at all.

cedar

Nov 19, 1999
Visit site
Don't worry.
I've just DL'ed the fix for the editor and everything's all and well. Geez, it's different to Quake mapping. Thanks anyway.