No uninstall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Slaughter

Do you mean Unreal or UTDemo?

Either way, manually going through the registry is dangerous. You could do a full install and then uninstall or attempt these things here.

For Unreal try this using Start|Run (unless you've blown away the Uninst.isu file):

C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\Unreal\System\Uninst.isu

For UTDemo try this using Start|Run (unless you whacked the Setup.exe) with this command:

C:\TournamentDemo\System\Setup.exe uninstall "Unreal Tournament Demo"

Good luck.

YellowDog

Nov 10, 1999
U.S.A.
Visit site
Thanks but thats whats missing uninst.isu funny thing is I can't find it on the CD either guess I'll try an uninstaller or find someone who can tell me how to rip it from the reg.
YD

S

Slaughter

I perused the registry and there's way too many entries in different locations. I did mail you a copy of uninst.isu from my Unreal\System directory. Hope that helps.

YellowDog

Nov 10, 1999
U.S.A.
Visit site
Thanks when I went to save it in C:\Ureal\System it found the file so I tried to uninstall and it was the same so I replaced it with yours with the same results? btw the ADD/REMOVE does't have unreal listed goig to try uninstalling UT first should'nt make a differance but would not be the most bizzar I've seen
YD