Welcome To A New America!!!!! (For the better even)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Why not have the government back your loan 100 percent so that you won't even need that down payment? The VA does this already for veterans and military members. The only caveat is that you won't qualify for as much as you would for a non-VA loan, so it would force these buyers to purchase homes more within their real means.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
:lol:

Then when I lose my job or can't afford to make payments, they can just forgive the whole thing!

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I'd like to hear from anyone that bought a house and didn't have to sit for down for hours and sign a pile of papers while the title company, by law, explained key points, particularly the mortgage terms.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
I'd like to hear from anyone that bought a house and didn't have to sit for down for hours and sign a pile of papers while the title company, by law, explained key points, particularly the mortgage terms.

I'm sure that most people that couldn't pay their loans or that were offered loans for reasons other than being qualified were probably never shown how to balance a check book or took basic accounting in public school like I was. At the very least, they never paid attention to these "minor" details or scoffed at the notion that education is something a basic citizen ought to have.

Then again, I'll probably hear that people that got said loans decided they would get whatever they could while the getting was good, since they had otherwise been disenfranchised up til then.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Found this tidbit of hope while looking at today's market report.

FBN Ticker said:
Pending Home Sales Increase 3.2% in March; Construction Spending Rises for First Time in Six Months

I'll find verification when I have time tonight.

Edit:/ Looks to be real. The markets are "popping" due to the news.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Existing homes? Construction starts... where? Apartments?

Several analysts are saying that the market is bound to taper off in terms of foreclosures this year, but that foreclosures will follow up by over tripling throughout next year. The government needs to stop trying to keep the average house price artificially high. It's not their job to protect investors who got into a liability market, it's not their job to prevent the market from correcting itself by printing out trillions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.