On Topic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
"How can you be off topic in an Off-Topic forum? It doesn't compute..." TaskMaster

Now, if this post is On Topic, what's it doing in an Off Topic Forum. That would make the heading "On topic" off topic. Therefore...

------------------
Morety[PuF] - Betcha can't eat just one...well c'mon...EAT ME!

Because deep down, we all miss our ancestry of being naked poo flinging monkeys. - CHRYSt

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Hmmmm, this is the Off Topic Forum.

So if this thread is On Topic, then it must be Off Topic.

But if it is truely Off Topic it cannot possibly be On Topic. You can't be off and on at the same time. Therefore, this thread must be neither On Topic nor Off Topic, because if it is one, then it must be both, and it can't be both, so it must be neither (I almost minored in philosophy). This means there is no thread.

Therefore, I have just conclusively proved that this thread does not exist. So please ignore everything that I have posted here, as I cannot possibly have posted it in this nonexistant thread and you cannot possibly be reading it now.

Anybody got any asprin??

bullet2.gif

ShBoom, ShaBoom, Yadadadadadadadadadada, ShBoom, ShaBoom........

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Here Boom, your medicine ;)
I fully agree with ya (though I haven't understood aeven a little bit of it...j/k)
You are right: this thread can't be off topic in the off topic section, since it would be on topic (and therefore should belong to another forum)

Give my medicine back, I need it right now...

Loibisch

blblblblblblb

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need that medicine more than anyone, thankyou very much!

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Don't think so. You havent posted at least a bit of crap in this thread, so go to another one and get your medicine from there ;)

Anyone else here who has an opinion?

Loibisch

"NO Voyd, give it back...I said no! < grabs his trout...>

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I dunno, based on his reaction he actually read the thread. Since he read it, and tried to make sense of it, even though this thread does not exist, we should give him an aspirin. We'll need the heavier stuff for ourselves though.

Now, I'm posting on a non-existent thread. That has been determined. If that is the case, there should be nobody reading these replies, and I should also be ignoring everybody elses replies. Not ignoring all of you would constitute some form of schizophrenia. (Only I'd be seeing words, not hearing voices.)

Now, let me see...

If this thread was entitled "Off-Topic" in the Off Topic forum, it would be on topic for being off topic. This would result in the post being on topic and, yet again, would have to be removed from this forum. Since it would be on topic, it could then be placed on the Unreal Tournament forum.

HEY MODERATORS: Where should I put this thread? :)

bullet2.gif

Freaking out on electric meat.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'd gladly clear this up for you, but that would be admitting that I'm reading your post which is non-existant. I'm not a schizo, I'm NOT!!!!!!! I DON'T SEE THIS THREAD!!!!!!

...medic....I need...a...medic...

bullet2.gif

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
ok, it's simple. This post is on the topic of being off topic which in essence makes it on topic which means it has no place in off topic, but since it is, in fact, in off topic, then it must be off topic which would negate my original statement about it being on topic but then it couldn't not be on topic because everything has a topic at the top so opff topic doesn't exist except in our minds but then there wouldn't be an off topic for things that were on topic unless they were actually off topic, therefore, off topic is on the topic of being off topic which is a topic in and of itself. The point is that spleens and coffee don't taste like marmoset flavored cofee in the morning when the sun goes behind the armadillo tree.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

p.s. Fück BellAtlantic

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Actually, it's armadillo coffee and the marmoset tree. Other than that, I couldn't have said it better myself. (If I was actually posting this.)

*sigh* Here I go again...

If it's On Topic, it's off topic in the off topic forum. So it's not On topic, it's off topic. As our Forum Philosopher Boom pointed out, if it is one it is both. It can't possibly be both, it is neither.

Damn, I'm typing to myself again.

bullet2.gif

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I would be ROFLMAO....

but how can I laugh at a thread that never existed.

If an ontopic tree falls in an offtopic forest....

...will it sound like one hand clapping?

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
How much more off topic could this on topic off topic thread get if this on topic off topic thread could get off topic?

;)

bullet2.gif

Pittsburgh Penguins: We ain't just got game. We got skillz, we got crowd and we got a warehouse o' whoopass!

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
AARRRRRGGGGHHHH too much input.

Fatal assertion error->left side of brain->lower cerebral cortex->nerve stem 05163->neuron 6684615.

Reboot.... Yes/No?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>People tell me to ignore the voices in my head, but the voices tell me not to listen?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
ArGaghhga! NooW yyouRR makkING iT WorSE.

N.B. HAvviNg pRRoblleMMS aFtTer RebOOting

Error-&gt;unable to locate memory archive-&gt;english class 1990-&gt;term 1

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
The question whether this thread has driven Wacky wacky has nothing to do with this on topic off topic thread, so leave it out of here! :)

Loibisch

Hey Wacky, what's up with the right side of your brain?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
So driving Wacky wacky, which would in fact be driving Wacky sane, is now off topic in the non-existent on topic post in the off topic thread.

Since driving Wacky wacky (sane) is off topic, it could be considered on topic in the off topic forum. But, since the post is on (off) topic I think the question is valid.

Hypthetically speaking...to myself...of course.

bullet2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.