Cant play the game at all, all of a sudden!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SVT]Donny Brasco

Apr 20, 2000
Southfield, MI, USA
Visit site
I have had UT for a month or so now and love it. I have had absolutely no problems untill recently. I had a few problems when playing the game and finishing up one board and advancing to the next, it would give me virtual memory errors, but I just dealt with it. Then, I was playing it the other day and finaly I didn't have these problems anymore and played for hours. Ever since then, when I start up the game, I hear the music and everything seems okay, except I have NO VIDEO AT ALL. I have entered it in safe mode and the ONLY thing that will make it work is if I have every option disabled (not just the video hardware) in that box, then I get a crapy window version of it. What do I do? I have the latest Video drivers, UT updates, everything. I am running a PIII 450, 256 megs PC133, Diamond Viper V770 16meg, SB PCI 64 sound card. Please help, I can not play the game at all. Thank you very much.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I think you´ve been playing too much. The monitor might´ve shortcut.

bullet2.gif

I am the creatoR