Assault version of race the train posted

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad-Karma

Project lead Troopers
Oct 17, 2000
utbuilder.beyondunreal.com
head over to the site to check it out

Utbuilder

BadKarma.gif

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Great job

Thats a great looking map, has the really nice feel of the train assault level in UT, but more Inf playable. One the best Inf assault maps I've played. Only improvement I would have liked is to make the glass breakable- it would make for some interesting firefights between the two trains.

shot.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
The helicopters firing on you as you attack was a real nice touch :)

The only little complaint I have with the map is when someone falls on the track the body stays there, as though it's racing along at the same speed as the trains. Isn't there some way to make the bodys and weapons disapear when they hit the tracks?
I remember another map a while back that had a trap that pulled you along real fast into a kill zone, maybe making the the tracks work that way would work.

It would also be cool if the speeds of the 2 trains wasn't constant, so one train would pull a little way ahead, then it would fall back (dunno if this is even possible)

overall, good job!

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>