BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truegamer

Jul 25, 2005
Sup!

I already own two copies of the game (Steam and Collectors) and know nobody who would want a copy that doesn't have one already... but I just wanted to post that this is a really great idea you guys have. I just hope that people don't try to cheat the system and reg here just to get a free copy of the game, even if they won't play it.

HarleyKing

Road Killa'
Feb 2, 2009
Liandri
I have two passions: to ride my motorcycle and to play UT. I own Unreal, UT and UT2004. Last year I bought a copy of UT3 for my son but didn't bought mine because I felt the game kind of unfinished, so I hoped some patches would help me to love UT3 as I loved its other versions. I think the 2.0 patch and the expansion may do so.
I'm planning to buy the game this month but wouldn't hurt If some luck rewards my loyalty over 10 years.

Corion

Reviewer Dude ... Guy
Apr 18, 2004
Houston, TX
Awww... I was gonna post to see if I could win a copy for a friend of mine, but I already own the game... So I guess I'm disqualified.

sooty

Mar 1, 2009
Hello, I'm new here :)
I'm a big fan of the unreal series, from when i used to watch my brother play the first unreal. I used played the original unreal tournament and 2003 so much, and I've always been curious to try out UT3 but never got around to it.

Indybird

Mar 1, 2009
Hello,
I already have unreal tournament 3 (and love it), but my friend really wants to play it with me, so I'd probably give him the key.

-Indybird

Nabor

UT4EVER
Mar 1, 2009
Mexico
UT4EVER

hi!

i have all unreal tournament games except this one,
because i wanted to have a pc to run UT3 with all settings maxed out.

now that i have the machine i just need the game! ;)

thank u!

RiptorSLO

Mar 1, 2009
Hi everybody! <3
I really want to play UT3 with my friend, but i don't have enough money for the game.

Please, pick me!

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

Status
Not open for further replies.