GTAIV thread anyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Amazon.co.uk said:
Dispatch estimate: 2 May 2008
Delivery estimate: 8 May 2008 - 14 May 2008

Oh, great. If that holds true I think I'll have to look elsewhere.

Ill see you online then good buddy :D

Hmm, I wonder if the multiplayer is locked into seperate networks for each region or if interregional play is allowed. I certainly hope so, that'd be sweet.

Mar 6, 2004
Fighting scenes kinda remind me of gow....

I like the dating they put in the game, you can actually do things on it like play pool, darts, watch shows, bowling, etc. Great game IMO. Just about to play it right now. Oh right and you can watch TV and have many stations, and tons of things to watch, not just a few and repeat them. They put tons of detail in the game.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
After playing IV on a friends system I'm gonna' have to steal my roomates 360 so I can play this over the summer. This time I know I won't be able to wait for the PC release. For the few hours I got to try it I can already tell this is about the most fun I've ever had in a game. Not to mention it all looks absolutely stunning.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Oh. Dear.

I just wished for a moment that he didn't got back on his feet after the last motorcycle crash in that video, when right after that I seen the most priceless real time cop action from the entire GTA series. Bravo.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Oh. Dear.

I just wished for a moment that he didn't got back on his feet after the last motorcycle crash in that video, when right after that I seen the most priceless real time cop action from the entire GTA series. Bravo.

rofl, that was great! I wonder if he still gets up after that.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
rofl, that was great! I wonder if he still gets up after that.

when things to black and white is when you die, from what I can tell. Getting hit by the cop car as it skidded sideways, and seeing his body react according, head slamming down on the pavement, was just awesome. Seeing him fly out the vehicle after a head on collision was cool.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I seriously hope the cops always do the same as I've seen in the video. I'm sick of dumb no-name standing still cops that gets out of their cars to get rammed in a raging number out of nowhere in the city.

It'd be cool to see them get on with the new system "You want cops dead - we really want you dead." Like cops trying to ram you like there's no tomorrow & using other techniques - Less in number, stronger together.

I'll try to rent it, I don't want to buy it before I played it. Looks like the best GTA so far tough.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Rofl

currently have my spot being held for me by my friend, We have been in line since yesterday and we are taking turns watching the spot while we each shower, eat, etc.

Who is in line like us, and if not, when will you be getting in line?

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Wish I had preordered this a while ago now. I went into Game at lunchtime today to see if i could reserve a copy, but the guy said they'd stopped taking pre-orders weeks ago. :(

He said If I come in at 7.30 tomorrow morning there would be some non-preorder copies available...

...looks like I'll be getting up early tomorrow. :)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
The game has the main advertising spot on Gamespot today (the fullscreen site background - which I hear is quite expensive to rent)... this game needs advertisement!? :p

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I doubt my fav store will get it (No, not EB games) but they said that they usually get the biggest title in faster. I doubt it tough. I'll be getting a copy tomorrow if there's no luck.