Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
I am working on the next release of the Unreal Tournament 3 Tweaker.

one of the new features im working on is a graphic user interface for key binds and pipe switching.

[screenshot]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7839/keyboarduq0.jpg[/screenshot]

here is a keyboard i have started constructing. as you can see its looking a little rough around the edges but it wont be when its released.

all of the keys on the keyboard will be clickable. once clicked, configuration options will appear on the screen allowing you to change the keybind, or to create pipe switching for that key.
this will be done again in a graphical manner. pictures of the weapons which you may add to a list, and then assign to the key by clicking. more on this feature at a later date :)

it would also be good to see a list of all of the binds instead of having to click the buttons to see what is binded, which will also be implemented.

furthermore it will detect duplicate key binds preventing those tedious errors from occuring.

to accomodate the various formats of keyboards available,

you will be able to set the tweaker to display either a UK,german,french,US keyboard layout.

naturally there will be a picture of a gaming mouse too

------------------------------------------------------------

heres a preview of the map handling.

[screenshot]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3324/new1lh8.jpg[/screenshot]

it now lists all maps installed, instead of just those installed by the tweaker. it also gives the option to browse them by map type

------------------------------------------------------------

[screenshot]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/839/favsaq7.jpg[/screenshot]

preview of favourite servers. the plan is that when you click the launch UT3 button it will then give you the option to select one of your favourite servers to join providing at least one check box has been ticked to enable a favourites slot, or to just launch the game

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
This tool gets more and more awesome with each new version. I'd STRONGLY urge you to enter this into Make Something Unreal if you haven't!

(If it's possible to, that is... I dunno if external apps count.)

Last edited:

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
This tool gets more and more awesome with each new version. I'd STRONGLY urge you to enter this into Make Something Unreal if you haven't!

(If it's possible to, that is... I dunno if external apps count.)

yes its possible to :) and i will be doing when we can make our submissions.

updated the pic above of the pipe bind tool

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
There has been some problems with the forums for the support of the unreal tournament 3 tweaker. i have relocated the forums to a different provider. if you wouldnt mind visiting and creating an account, you can keep up to date with my releases there

www.brad-g.com

Regards Brad G

Last edited:

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
Hi Guys.

Recently i have been contacted by
http://casualgamersassociation.com

Which have kindly offered the use of their server for the UT3 Tweaker.

Because their server has unlimited bandiwdth and storage i am pleased to tell you i can activate the map downloads in the tweaker in the next version. :cool:

Today i have been doing test runs with the server, and im very pleased with the downloads speeds it offers.

currently the server is on my lan, so with me having a ping of 0 it was very hard to diagnose issues which had occured. now im experiancing the same as everyone else, i can develop the tweaker in to a greater and smoother experiance while surfing the mutators and maps online :)

HudsonC

Jan 30, 2008
You have done a great job with the tweaker it's the first thing I recommend when someone joins our clan. This might be a strange request, but is there a way of hiding the Aiming reticle on some weapons and not others. Specifically Rocket Launcher hidden, Sniper rifle normal. This is defiantly a must have for anyone playing UT3.

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
You have done a great job with the tweaker it's the first thing I recommend when someone joins our clan. This might be a strange request, but is there a way of hiding the Aiming reticle on some weapons and not others. Specifically Rocket Launcher hidden, Sniper rifle normal. This is defiantly a must have for anyone playing UT3.

no problem ;) but post it on the requests part of the forum www.brad-g.com
otherwise i end up with requests scattered all over the place and forget to do them! :)

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
Keep it up Brad
Before ya knows it i will be at your doorstep asking for your babies

Good work

your welcome to them. they constantly eat, empty my wallet, and run you down until you catch man flu. to save you the travel, il post them ;)