unreal beta (the version with the dragon)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
No, there is model. Therea re four models, woman, that wizard or something, dragon and gargoyle. But they were unused and nobody knows how to access them. No it is not placeholder at all.

So is it a just a mesh, like an inanimate decoration? If it can't be accessed than how do you know it's there? An accessible, unusable mesh would be say, like Unreal's quadshot (the one that had a pickup but it never worked). If the dragon is there, but is not accessible, then how is it not just a placeholder? Access means you can see the model itself, but that doesn't mean you can do anything with it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Because..........there is not editor in the tech demo.
I can open the unreal.exe in editor mode, but all I get are the viewports and not the texture or class browsers that is............
That is why none of the stuff is accessible.