Those little details...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vault

May 29, 2005
Devastator said:
I think you should pay a little more respect to those who's opinion are actually looked foward to. So far all you did was start a bunch of threads which could be discussed in only one and speculation. Please keep in one thread.

just a joke jeesh.... learn to lake on

Vault

May 29, 2005
BooGiTyBoY said:
I already PM'd him quite a few times to read the forum rules and maybe stop spamming so much... he basically told me I was being an ass. :lol:

Least I'm not the only one who's noticing. There's been comments made in his other threads by people too.

Oh.. but he's only 13 and doesn't know any better so apparently that makes it "okay" in his opinion and the forum rules don't apply. ;) :rolleyes:

you're an idiot... an its sad that a 13 year old like myself can show more intelligence, restraint, and maturity than a [insert your age] year old like yourself. I dont spam. You said yourself that your were an ass, i was just exploiting it. I dont care if you or any other people like my threads or not. Btw, all the negative comment made about me in this thread have been spam, so dont come to me saying that i spam.

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
Not all lighting would be real time in UT07, that would be stupid becasue if the shadow is not going to move precalculated lighting would do just as well.

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
From what I understand, part will be precalc part will be realtime, so yea. This is what I read earlier on.