A little help?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dakatsu

Elite Nova Corps Member
Mar 25, 2005
Hey, sorry I dont see a troubleshooting area for Uskaarj2k4, so I'll put it here.
My problem is simple, I can't play the mod. When I load it up, it says cant spawn a GUI controller. Whats going on? Can someone please help me, I love the Skaarj storyline from Unreal, and a RTS was something that would be awesome, until I found this mod & my dreams came true. So do you know why this is happening?

Dakatsu

Elite Nova Corps Member
Mar 25, 2005
Yeah, I like this mod a lot. And I fixed it.

EDIT: I guess I got lost some time, and edited my Uskaarj INI, thinking it was the UT2004 INI, and that screwed it up.

Last edited:

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Dakatsu said:
Yeah, I like this mod a lot. And I fixed it.

EDIT: I guess I got lost some time, and edited my Uskaarj INI, thinking it was the UT2004 INI, and that screwed it up.

Be sure to drop by the online chat channel :) you can find some regular uskaarj vets there that are always willing to play a game when they can ;)
also reg on the channel get sneek peaks to news and images before the regular public does.

Uskaarj chat server is on
irc.gamesurge.net
channel
#uskaarj