Some guy sent me nude pix of himself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

]Ui[duo

super kitty alerascaty away!! aye! aye! aye!
Mar 11, 2001
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
but then it would only be head, nobody likes head
caugh caugh
yes my last 2 post have puns
ooops not my last 2 but this one and the one before the one before this one
in other words this post and the third to last post :D confusing you inst it. My mind perplexes your simple little pea sized brain........... well ok maybe not

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Hey SN, bravo to you for taking it in stride. I know some people who would be throwing an utter fit right now, on the phone demanding answers, calling out the lawyers, whatever... You're cool. :)

At least they weren't COMPLETELY tasteless (like, um, action pics or something). :rolleyes: *Ewwwww...*

It's likely this guy has done this sort of thing before. You gotta be a little careful who sees your email address. ;)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
hahahahahaha.....hehe....ohhhh, man

Goshen: 5 heads long resized to 2:2 pixels, right? Careful making size-oriented remarks in the digital world :) Ouch....

All I can say about that dude is, i seriously hope he was drunk, stoned, hallucinating and badly counseled by his friends. Otherwise I may have to send him nude pics of my 6'4" tall chubby gay suitemate. Now THAT would be retribution :D

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Goshen
Mine's five Goshen Heads long Saph. ;)

Five?.....Oh.....My!
smile.gif

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Thanks Nep, I’ve been online since 99 so not much shocks me anymore. But I’m glad he didn’t do anything strange. Just simple poses.

L_S, I trashed the email. I forget most of what he said. But I remember he said at the end he has MANY more pix like these. Ack!

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
LOL @ the first pic! That pose and the socks just cracks me up. :D

And 3 goshen heads? Hmm. Ya' know, that could be the new method of measuring your ding-a-ling. "My weener is so-and-so goshen heads long."

]Ui[duo

super kitty alerascaty away!! aye! aye! aye!
Mar 11, 2001
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
:eek::eek2: 1/2 omg thats pitiful, you know they have things for people that have problems in their..... mister happy. Look on stileproject if i remember correctly. My brother has had good results j/j he didnt apply for that program. :D (if he is a good bro he can take a joke)
*duo runs for the mountains just in case

Y

Yellow5

Well Sapphire Nights here's the picture that I send to all the ladies out there when they ask what I look like!

stud.jpg

And yes that IS a monkey in my pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.