Deck16][ conversions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mapper-X

Jul 10, 2003
United States
Deck16][ conversions That are known to me so far.

1=> deck16]---[
Only 3 thinga have ben changed Added telepoter and 1 additional platform last a looped portal. other than that it is the same sloopy deck16 map.

2=>Deck16][advanced.
Light colors have ben changed / 1 new teleporter and 1 new plat form and Way too many warhead launchers. onthen than that it is the same old. If you call this advanced we are in trouble.

3=>Deck16][extremerevenge.
The level Has ben coppied then mirrored and the textres have ben changed and hidden areas added verry sloopy done. the map just got worse.

4=>deck16extreme
Same as Deck16][extremerevenge.

5=>Deck16a Textures are better a nice castle setting stone walls and floors and wooden bridges. The lighting has ben slightly improved.

6=>deck1601
Added corridors and rooms verry slopy done! textures are streched and you can see threw sone parts of the walls into nothing.

7=>deck16][-scrag
New /better lighting and textures and more detail added and that is all. !!!BOREING!!!

8=>AciantDeck16
The middle ramp has bem removed and casstle based textures and some lava where the toxic pit was adde detail and hidden areas. Still looks bad.

9=>Deck17r
new Textures and teleporters / items this is a slightly better redo but still not enough.

10=>Deck2001
The origional deck16 from unreal was used to make this one thare are no light sources. Verry Sloopy work with changed textures and monsters added. " You are to be fighting eachother or opposeing teams not monsters what the @&%$ were you thinking."

11=>deck2k1
Upgrade from the deck2001 with just a added room. " What are you going to beat this poor map to death before someone can do something good to it?"

12=>Deckclassic][
A verry poor attempt to mimic the origional deck16 map from the unreal game. Well if you want to play the classic just get it from unreal don't put the author threw a heart attack by letting him see this.

13=>Deck 16][_Pro
The best versionof this map I have seen. The lighting has ben completely redone alot more detail has ben added Much better textures and there is no bland architecture here.

14=>Industrializeddeck16.
This map has ben partly rebuilt from scratch up til a UT2003 quality
It has far better lighting and textures. The teleporter had a better look and can go boathways now and the oversized ceiling supports near the flakcannon have ben removed for a hidden platform on how to get upthere i have not found yet.
This one you will have to see for your self.

15=>Deck16][_40/Deck16][Roshi
These maps have not ben released yet and there is hardly no info on deck16][_40 ex that is will be released but Roshi has ben 50%rebuilt from scratch But stil is un finnished.

Mapper-X

Jul 10, 2003
United States
Well I like the layout. And i find conversione that i think that are better than the origional than i find you the mapper really beats the map to death.

<WTF>Missile

Oct 21, 2003
Im the middle of Brazil
Visit site
MMMMahwahawhawh!!!!!

I can´t belive!!!!!!!! :lol: :eek:
LOL!!!

I made deck1603 a long looong.... time ago for U1, never released it or finished it but some crazy guy upped it to UTCMS! If you´ve seen DM-Curse][, converted right from UT, (or something like that) in U1 DM, i made that one too. These two were my first and only maps ever beta tested.

Map conversions never work, you always end up with maps that may be similar to the original but never be so good...

Last edited:

FragAndBag

Disturbed.. Very very disturbed..
Feb 29, 2004
Silva said:
Deck 32 I Thought Was A Phat Level But Rather Too Big For My Liking! :)
[SARCASM]Gee, You're stupid![/SARCASM] It's true though. It's rather big, and definately too roomy for my liking aswell. I'll just stick with Deck 16 thankyou very much! :tdown:

FragAndBag

Disturbed.. Very very disturbed..
Feb 29, 2004
It's a monster!

What about Deck 17?
UT2004 players know that it's there :)