Buying UC Today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I rented the game as soon as it came to the video rental store, I loved it a lot but could not justify paying close to 50 bucks to buy what was essentially the game I had just dropped 50 bucks on my PC for (UT2003).

Well I found it at Target for $20.00 US yesterday and I'm going to pick it up tonight. can't beat that deal.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I hope you have Live! service. MAke sure you patch that puppy the instant you get it...and get the new maps too.

Yea it gave me the option to install live right away when I booted it up.

I connected it to my ethernet cable and let it download the x-box live! componenets but I'll need to practice with the controller before I am of the caliber to play an X-Box FPS on-line.

I stick to UT2003 for that til then. :)

MonkeyLizard

Just nod and smile...
Aug 7, 2003
Visit site
Worst idea ever...

If your feeling unsure about your abilities, start singing songs from the 80s over the voice chat thingy... That should either A) Distract the other players long enough to get a clean head shot. or B) Drive them (the other players) insane and they all gang up on you and then they go and steal your identity over the internet and then they find out your where you live and then they take a stolen rocket launcher they "just found laying around in a gutter" and blow the sh*t out of you, your house, your mom, your dad, your cat (or dog err, pet... of some sort...) and endup blowing themselfs up because they cant get the song out of their heads! Its worth a shot!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
lemoni <-- not yet and possibly never....live content is a feature that is supposedly only ever going to be available for Live users.

Tahn <-- wrong forum??? that's a warcraft 3 replay....what version is it done in?

T.Dizzle

Jan 21, 2004
I have UC and i have a live package i just haven't been able to hook it up :(. i lurv my xbox and my UC. I heard a rukmor that UT2004 is coming out for the Xbox. which is pimp.

Also, i hate the ladder deathamtch. i always die :(