Your opinion on Titan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
Epic did allot of really horrible gimmick **** with the pack, but the titan is the worst. Sorry, its way to overpowered, way to easy to abuse, and it looks ****ing retarded. I hate it.

Its really the worst thing I have seen in a game in a long time.

Finally, Larkin and I agree on something. :eek: Titan is the dumbest thing ever in a UT. It's like playing Super Mario 64.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yep, I remember the good old days of playing Mario 64 smashing the ground and reducing my enemies to little tiny bloody gibs. Shooting rockets and plasma based weapons at other people and stomping aorund the levels. Those were the days! Also, my 5 year old brother played it, too. Also, it was rated E.

p3rplx3d

in the desert
Mar 22, 2008
surprise, az
Titan is fun, only downside is if you are behind in a match and they got a titan going it makes it hard to catch up. speaking specifically about a greed or ctf match.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
rAt.8^].bAg;2265831 said:
Finally, Larkin and I agree on something. :eek: Titan is the dumbest thing ever in a UT. It's like playing Super Mario 64.

cute little girl voice

AHH now....you're making me blush. :eek:

/cute little girl voice

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Yep, I remember the good old days of playing Mario 64 smashing the ground and reducing my enemies to little tiny bloody gibs. Shooting rockets and plasma based weapons at other people and stomping aorund the levels. Those were the days! Also, my 5 year old brother played it, too. Also, it was rated E.
The irony is, in the DS remake, you can have an item that'll make Mario ridiculously huge and basically running into anything kills it instantly. :lol:

end0rphine

Jun 27, 2008
I like titans. I didn't at first because they get really annoying and spammy but overall I think it adds more challenges to the game.