The Girls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
i heard in an interview that lauren comes back of ut2k3-4 but she will be fully armored like normal so no bare legs.

but dunno if the rest be the same to. hmmz

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Personally i'd like to see facial animations to lipsynch to comms, and to grimace whilst firing.. it'd add so much to the game, such a little detail.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
NeoNite said:
Certainly don't forget an expression of utter distress and pain when your opponent dies...

Maybe the avatar should display that.
I never thought about it, but that would be so awesome if the avatars actually moved while talking. Esp with how real the characters look for UT2007.

I don't need the actual model to move in the face though, that would just add more strain to a persons system, I would think.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Animated avatars would be great. Just imagine, for example, a disgrunted team member shouting friendly fire...

Or when you cap a flag: Happy, happy face.