A Big Sorry....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke_D

as bad as i wanna be...
Aug 13, 2004
london, uk
.....for starting that thread on bot using....
I have played XMP since the demo came out, and do feel that in the beginning it was much more fun.
I completely agree with maxx's view on the state of the game and a lot of ppl just being sad fuxx during the game and on the boards.
I just wanted to point out (silly me... :hmm:) that i believe some players do seem "better" at fragging my head off by a single pistol bullet....and I have quite a few sessions behind me.....so I'm not hallucinating or whatever...

Anyway, I know....and don't need any philosophical elaborations if one does it....it's so f***** obvious. I will never accuse any1...
I just don't bother, I'll change the server and keep playing elsewhere....
I just hope all servers could have some kind of "protection" so I can play fair and square the game I love so much.In fact the only game I want to play online.....

Ok, that's my load.....now u can close this thread,so we don't need to read thro all the ****ty ones whining...

Peace brothers....and happy fragging..... :)

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
no need to worry about making me mad, it takes a lot to do that :), but you really need to work on making sure that you think things thoroughly before you post... after all, it was an honest mistake.

Duke_D

as bad as i wanna be...
Aug 13, 2004
london, uk
I just wanted to know how one does it...now I really don't want to know....
And besides, i'd rather just play the game then argue with sad ppl...
any news on utxmp? september release i heard somewhere?

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
Splinter_xmp said:
late august i thought it was.

In that case I better find my UT2004 CDs. With a bit of luck it may finish installing by then :lol:

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
well its a MOD and not a game jut like any other mod lol

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Well, it's nothing big on your bot post; just keep in mind that those kinds of posts will more than likely perpetuate themselves over and over again, no win or lose, always a stalemate; nothing to feel guilty about, but somewhere through all of it, you probably got a clear idea on how people here take it and whatnot, though not very maturely expressed, however; no big deal.

Still don't have a copy of UT2k4; bah. Hehe

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Hey Duke, don' worry about that post. Threads in this forum usually result in a flame no matter what the topic started out as. Some people just can't stop their bickering.

Anywho, again, welcome to BuF!

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Stoneblind said:
Still don't have a copy of UT2k4; bah. Hehe
Had it... I can't believe most places are still selling it for around $30. The only version that was ever worth $30 was the special edition DVD release that came with the headset.

For anyone who doesn't have it yet... give some serious thought to saving your cash for Tribes Vengeance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.