Grenades

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

I feel I must comment on this subject because there are some people out there who are confused on how they work in the game. It's not a big deal, but since there are a fair amount out there, I figure I'd post a message here instead of replying to each and every one..

Ok.. there is a misconception that our grenades aren't thrown- they're just dropped in front of them.. This stems from folks simply pressing the fire button and calling it good.. There is a small strategy involved /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif ... you have to press and HOLD the fire button.. and the longer you hold, the farther the grenade will travel. That's it! no neat tricks here /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Oh- and one more thing- altfire does the same thing except when you pull the pin, you aren't holding down the spoon which keeps the fuze on the grenade from starting- so in other words, you've let go of the spoon and it flys off and the fuze timer has started and if you keep a hold of the grenade, you're gonna need a LOT of plastic surgery.. or a good life insurance plan!