Want to play XMP? Look inside for help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Don't forget UGameTray!
http://thorag.worlddomination24.com/index.php?id=3
Google cache of lost BUF page

ugtzl4.gif

colorizerzq7.gif

Last edited:

Hyper

Hyper.nl Unreal Services
Nov 21, 2003
Planet Earth
www.hypercoop.tk
I downloaded and installed the XMP installer last weekend (from http://www.xmpcommunity.com) but the server list remains completely empty. Is the master down or is this game simply plain dead? (no servers)

I used to find servers with Gamespy Arcade but since GSA refuses to work under Vista I'm out of options.

pfk 2k

Nov 20, 2008
i still have only found servers when i use x fire but there are 3 still there just no players we need to get a game going

[DS]Cerwin

Sep 25, 2009
YEAH YEAH!!

I've started playing UT again, and hope to start playing XMP. Loved this game. Just trying to get it installed.

ym2608

Nov 10, 2009
yes I want! UTXMP or XMP ? Please arrange this.

I just got this response on youtube:

Unfortunately no. Still hoping some intelligent game developer out there will re-create it in a new engine.
As far as I know there are not any servers running UTXMP right now.

Best Game Ever IMHO
-GenX

ym2608

Nov 10, 2009
[DS]Iron, I was your sidekick in the 2ranger vs gunner/ranger 2v2 match approx 10 mins ago .
What a great game. Wanna reach me drop pm.

Others, you need XFIRE to join server. It'll show up as the UK server, at least we were there, even around 3v4 at a time.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
You don't really need XFIRE, although it is easier with it, since you don't have to set anything up.

Mar 6, 2004
Can i run XMP on windows 7? i just got Windows 7 professional and some upgrading. Like 1.5T of HD space, and an awesome motherboard.