UT2003 weaps to UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darkt0fu

Apr 9, 2006
can anyone make a mutator to put the ut2003 weapons into Ut2004?
thanks,

-D/\RK T()FU:D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
load up the game and play it. VOILA! UT2003 weapons.

If you mean making the weapons more like the 2k3 variants, then that might be a real request ;)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
But they already ARE the UT2003 weapons. The shock combo looks a bit different, but the "retro" weapon models are already there, it's a check box. I don't know what it is you want here.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
.... no?

How so? Ar still does 7 per bullet, shock 45, LG 70 for a body shot and 140 for a head shot. etc.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
darkt0fu said:
okay..can u tell me where to get it?
Settings->Weapons and there sould be check box that says use classic model or something. Then u should be able to use UT2003-style assault rifle, shock and link.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Nemephosis said:
.... no?

How so? Ar still does 7 per bullet, shock 45, LG 70 for a body shot and 140 for a head shot. etc.
I can't give you a weapon by weapon dialogue.

But, for example, the spread on the mini is smaller and the mini no longer has lockdown and it does more damage per shot.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
ahhhhhH HUGSUFGVRFdf

THAT kind of stuff. Well. Poop.

Fine, I'll say it. You're right. :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I would have thought so too if Brizz hadn't reminded me of the differences between them, like the lockdown etc.

IUt's been so long since I've played with any guns that used lockdown like that, I totally forgot all about it. Now I remember what a pain in the ass it was. Once that link beam was trained on you, that was it, you were dead. Same with the Minigun. It just shut you right down.