Who Will be elected?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Two things off the bat Clinton did right:

Balance the budget to end up with a surplus.
Overhauled Walfare.

Not much time but I'll get into the other things in a day or so.

EDIT: To add...

At least Kerry had the balls to enlist and he did see combat which is a HELL of a lot more than Bush, Rove, Cheney et al did.

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
spirit you can say what you want about that the world doesnt elect the president or perhaps that they dont know what kind of domestic issues you people have and which president has the best policy for fixing those probs but i think you really can conclude 2 things from the poll for sure, without discussion

your foreign policy does not work at all

and the world does not agree at all with it

you are creating more dislike towards the usa in the world, and that same dislike turns in to hate, and 0.01 percent of the people in the world turn hate in to suicide bombs
the more the dislike grows, the more suicide bombers erupt, you are not exactly fixing the terrorist problem with your foreign policy
if we western countries already changed our minds this hard about the usa (see latest quote about worse or better after bush) how do you think poor people in slums in arabic countries think about the usa now after 4 years bush ?
they are 50 times more pissed than first by now because their poor situation multiplies their emotions, pissed enough to go to a suicide bomb recruit station...

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
aside from Iraq.. what Arab countries have we invaded? We beat the sh1t out of Afganistan.. but anyone that didn't expect that.. was foolish.. and.. how many of our terrorists are inflicting damange on other people/property? Seems like the individual countries should be fixing their own problems instead of looking towards America to police the world
as to our foreign policy.. I disagree.. the more dead terrorists.. the better.. and seems like the countries that are most effected by terrorists would apperciate that...

but who am I to judge another country.. unlike you.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
it doesnt mather what in your opinion was right or wrong, or what you say youve done
its about what we as the world think and feel about it
a foreign policy is about the world, and your relation to the world, thats exactly what a foreign policy has to do
and that thing clearly doesnt work ! we do not like it no mather how many excuses or explanations you give

your policy is creating more and more terrorists, wether you like or not, wether you agree or not, because it IS happening
the entire world will end up in an endless circle and spiral of violence if we continue like this
hate creates hate ! after 10 000 years humanity still doesnt understand this

this is not about judging countries or whatever anymore, this is about keeping the world alive
you judge yourself too, everything and everyone judges things
your actions influence us big time, we have all right to say what we think about it

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
SpiritWalker said:
aside from Iraq.. what Arab countries have we invaded? We beat the sh1t out of Afganistan.. but anyone that didn't expect that.. was foolish.. and.. how many of our terrorists are inflicting damange on other people/property? .

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
we're not going to go around kissing other country's asses just so they don't hate us

we cannot be indecisive because we are afraid of what the fruit loops in their caves desire to do

"hate leads to hate" only implies that as terrorists apply their hatred towards us, we will respond in kind. No amount of ass kissing is going to appease them... or europe, or asia, etc.

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
BangOut said:
we're not going to go around kissing other country's asses just so they don't hate us

we cannot be indecisive because we are afraid of what the fruit loops in their caves desire to do

"hate leads to hate" only implies that as terrorists apply their hatred towards us, we will respond in kind. No amount of ass kissing is going to appease them... or europe, or asia, etc.

How many of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Iraqi?

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
BangOut said:

Who said the US had to kiss ass? Popular opinion seems to be that the US would rather be kicking ass. Just any old persons ass, as long as it gets a really good kicking and there's something in it for the US. Right, Spirit?

It's usually other countries that are kissing americas ass to try and get a piece of the pie. Principles don't make you money, who needs em?

I don't know anyone who expects the US to start kissing ass and then everything will be OK. Who thinks that? It's silly. People are more realistic in their expectations. Not using such agressive rhetoric, and making notions like 'freedom and liberty for all' seem trite, would be a good start to easing the tension. (yes, other countries are hypocrital as well, blah blah pointing the finger)

You've got "enemy combatants" locked up god knows where for 3 years plus before they even get a trial. That is not justice, but we get to hear about how the US is such a just place non-stop on the media. It's so very ****ing tiring, and people are sick of it. I'm sick of my govt, and I'm sick of the US govt, and it's because of hypocrisy and double standards.

Last edited:

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
"the entire world will end up in an endless circle and spiral of violence if we continue like this"

Since when has the world NOT been like this? :|

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Last night I was pubbing and chatting up this cute girl from Oregon(sp?) because I wanted to poke her, and just her accent made me hard, and at one point some other girls from the states came and said heeeello, and I asked her if they were friends...

she said to me... "ahh no, it's just that americans tend to stick together here because everyone hates Bush"

That pretty much killed the conversation for me.

30 minutes later she was practically dry humping some random guy on the edge of the table infront of me.

That was one very strange and embarrasing night

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Btljuice said:
Two things off the bat Clinton did right:

Balance the budget to end up with a surplus.
Overhauled Walfare.

Not much time but I'll get into the other things in a day or so.

Again, Republican Congress. Clinton vetoed welfare reform two or three times before caving in and signing it and the balanced budget was a result of the economy, which Clinton takes credit for but doesn't deserve.

EDIT: To add...

At least Kerry had the balls to enlist and he did see combat which is a HELL of a lot more than Bush, Rove, Cheney et al did.

So, now combat military service is a pre-requisite to holding public office? If your of the age to have served in Vietnam but didn't your some ball-less coward?

Cat Fuzz

Hourences said:
spirit you can say what you want about that the world doesnt elect the president or perhaps that they dont know what kind of domestic issues you people have and which president has the best policy for fixing those probs but i think you really can conclude 2 things from the poll for sure, without discussion

your foreign policy does not work at all

and the world does not agree at all with it

you are creating more dislike towards the usa in the world, and that same dislike turns in to hate, and 0.01 percent of the people in the world turn hate in to suicide bombs
the more the dislike grows, the more suicide bombers erupt, you are not exactly fixing the terrorist problem with your foreign policy
if we western countries already changed our minds this hard about the usa (see latest quote about worse or better after bush) how do you think poor people in slums in arabic countries think about the usa now after 4 years bush ?
they are 50 times more pissed than first by now because their poor situation multiplies their emotions, pissed enough to go to a suicide bomb recruit station...

Hour, you keep spouting this nonsense but you fail to offer an alternative. Are we simply to ignore being attacked? Ignore the terrorists? They will never like us. They want us to DIE, its that simple. You cannot negotiate with people like that. So, what are we supposed to do?

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
Again, Republican Congress. Clinton vetoed welfare reform two or three times before caving in and signing it and the balanced budget was a result of the economy, which Clinton takes credit for but doesn't deserve.
right, because everything good that happens is because of republicans, and everything bad that happens is because of democrats.
Hour, you keep spouting this nonsense but you fail to offer an alternative. Are we simply to ignore being attacked? Ignore the terrorists? They will never like us. They want us to DIE, its that simple. You cannot negotiate with people like that. So, what are we supposed to do?
maybe we should find out why they want us to die, and stop doing whatever it is, within reason of course. and in this case its beyond reasonable, its unreasonable not to. however it is too late for that.

sure, there will always be a few that always hate us, just like there is always someone that hates anything, but they wouldn't have armies of suicide bombers and terrorists that give them their power if we (not necessarily the US, most of it was us but not all) hadn't caused so much trouble over there.

bush believes he is a messenger from god or some bull**** like that. under what circumstances would a man that believes that realize or even consider that he might be wrong? EVERYONE is wrong at some point or another, and positions have to be reconsidered every now and then. i'm not saying kerry is doing that, he is going a bit far. how is bush supposed to admit he is wrong (should the situation ever arise, and i believe it has many times) when he says he believes he is some kind of prophet? oh sorry, i need to clean my ears so i can hear what god is saying more clearly?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A37944-2003Jun26?language=printer
not the best source, but plug the quote into google, you will find it everywhere.

bush is also unbelievably hypocritical in his campaign ads. he says kerry will increase spending, then goes and talks about things that sound incredibly expensive, i'm not expert but its definitely an increase in spending, and at the same time wants to make big tax cuts permanent. he talks about how the government should help people enhance their lives, not control it, yet he pushes things like the patriot act (II), wants to ban gay marriage (i don't care either way, but this is not enhancing anyone's life, while preventing many others from doing what they want), expands government surveilance powers, etc.

hell you should wonder why he isn't talking much about what happened in the last four years, because it was ****. what good happened in the last four years? i remember the worst terrorist attack in history happening while bush was on the second or third month of a 9 month vacation, the economy wavering, record deficits, 2 wars, pissing off a large portion of the world (i know i know we do what we want and everyone else can just take it up the ass for all we care), i'm sure there is more i can't think of right now. sure sounds like a successful presidency to me!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Stilgar said:
Last night I was pubbing and chatting up this cute girl from Oregon(sp?) because I wanted to poke her, and just her accent made me hard, and at one point some other girls from the states came and said heeeello, and I asked her if they were friends...

she said to me... "ahh no, it's just that americans tend to stick together here because everyone hates Bush"

That pretty much killed the conversation for me.

30 minutes later she was practically dry humping some random guy on the edge of the table infront of me.

That was one very strange and embarrasing night

An Oregon accent made you hard? I never thought I'd hear that. I didn't know there even was an Oregon accent. I've been told that they can get irritated tho if you stress the "gon" part when saying Oregon.

Btljuice

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:

Spin again. Cherck your facts bubba. He vetoed the FIRST bill because it didn't go far enough.

Read it and weep . Scroll down about 3/4 of the page to see.

You spout a lot of opinion as fact. Back it up.

Cat Fuzz said:
So, now combat military service is a pre-requisite to holding public office? If your of the age to have served in Vietnam but didn't your some ball-less coward?

If you are gonna START wars (Iraq) then yeah, you damn well better have served. How many of Bush and Co have served again in combat? Do you disagree that Iraq was a pre-emptive strike? You better since Bush says so too. Afghanistan was not a pre emptive. WE didn't start that one. Iraq is a different matter though.

Last edited:

Cat Fuzz

Btljuice said:
If you are gonna START wars (Iraq) then yeah, you damn well better have served. How many of Bush and Co have served again in combat? Do you disagree that Iraq was a pre-emptive strike? You better since Bush says so too. Afghanistan was not a pre emptive. WE didn't start that one. Iraq is a different matter though.

This statement is so beyond rediculous I can't even respond. :rolleyes: