UnrealEd XMP Specific Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
Any idea y when i import a UT map into XMPs Unreal Ed the 2D view shows eveything to b in place but in a ctual fact most BSPs have moved. If i click on an Added BSP in the 2D view it will show it Horizontal but its actually Vertical etc. Doesnt do it with all BSps in the maps

?

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
[12m]Dust said:
Any idea y when i import a UT map into XMPs Unreal Ed the 2D view shows eveything to b in place but in a ctual fact most BSPs have moved. If i click on an Added BSP in the 2D view it will show it Horizontal but its actually Vertical etc. Doesnt do it with all BSps in the maps

?

Try to rebuild, save, close UED and reopen. Then Rebuild again.

Last edited:

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Has anyone besides T-Shinzon made a map worth downloading in the last year?

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Jackal made "WTF" and "WTF-2" both of which are worth it. And what has Shinz made that was worth downloading?

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
I really think someone should make a giant map's server for all the XMP maps complete with screenshots. I would be willing to help round up maps if someone has a 5-ish gb server to store them on.