This Game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
AH HA HA HA HA WHAT A WASTE OF CASH!! :D

J/K! J/K!

Actually I'm wondering if the console ports of UT/UT2k3 have been satisfactory. Would anyone openly recommend a paticular port for a specific system? Do you think Epic and DE are wasting thier time? I'd like to know what ya'll think... Because I'm considering a ported version of UT2k3/UT2k4 due to the fact I don't have $200 to spend on a graphics card... :jen:
So would the console port be worth it?

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
i started out on xbox.once i played the PC version at a friends house,i felt like UC and XBOX were both a complete waste of $$$.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
the DLC is a ripoff.for instance,u2 just shipped for xbox,the DLC is garden nakoja and freefall,all maps that were included with the PC version.but since legen got fired,atari decided to hold back 3 of the original levels,ship the game with only 4 levels and tell everyone theyll get the other levels as "dlc".