DNF Release Date Not Set, Fan Base Reacts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rüpel

schUFT
May 17, 2002
Germany
utworld.gamesweb.com
haha

nice news pete! :tup:

i remember george brussard saying, they don't release DNF until they're absolutely sure, that DNF will be the best FPS-game on the market when it hits the shelves. so all the people have to do is stop working on doom3, halflife2 and the unreal-engine and we can expect DNF within, well let's say, months :eek:

...or so...

:rolleyes:

Mison

Nov 14, 2003
Yeah and can we get a reaction from seymour butts, drew peacock and ben dover while were at it!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Don't forget I.P. Freeley! :biggrin2:

I've kinda given up on this as well, but will probably buy it if it is ever released. Let's just say I want to live, so I stopped holding my breath a while ago, hehe.

S

SirYawnalot

I don't see how DNF can have any kind of fanbase at all: the game hasn't had any media or info released (or even leaked) since 1999 if memory serves. The shots looked good at the time, but it's hard to believe they'll be enough to keep even the most diehard Duke fan interested to the present day.