If you lived in California...........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Would you vote for Arnold Sw..... Terminator

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I like pie

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
lets put it this way

do i have more respect for the guy who immigrated to this country with jack all, and made himself into a icon and a millionaire

or do i have more respect for 'grey davis', who even has a boring white guy name

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I have to admit I don't know too much about the other candidates [other than most of them have really weird backgrounds], but his views on a lot of matters seem far more progressive than you'd expect from your average Republican. On top of that, you can be sure that he won't govern to enrich himself and that he'll consult professional advisors all the time. So, unless I'd get to know about a more suitable candidate, I'd vote for him.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
thats pretty naive to say that a republican is a still a republican. The only way that anyone is going to be elected to office is if they affiliate themselves with one of the two parties. Someone who decides to run as an independant has no chance compared to someone who runs as a republican/democrat even if he has better qualifications, better policies, etc. You have to choose one of the two sides to have a chance, even if most of your views don't match up with the norm for the party.

Yes, both sides suck, but thats just the way the whole bullshit system works

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
"I hope he gets elected. That would just be the best thing to happen to late night talkshow hosts ever."

-conan o'brian