Unreal Tournament 3 (360) Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
U

Unregistered

good review with small nitpickity

yay Morgan - 1 thing - when they're talking about shock rifle - the video is showing link gun - I think it's all inconsequential though - I like it

-Entropy-

Feb 14, 2008
Since we're being nitpicky - it's not a Pulse Rifle either (that was the original UT), it's a Link Gun.

Just sayin... :)

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Pretty fair review, basically says it's the same game we all like with only a few nice extras. At least the online experience should be better using XBL instead of GameSpy.

BTW, I was hoping someone would have uploaded the video on YouTube since the playback from G4's site is extremely choppy.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
I definitely think the 360 version is about an 8.5 ... without mods UT is just not the same but this version still rocks and does so many things right. The controls are just great ... nice and tight ... just like Gears of War. The game handles well and the BP1 maps seem to be fixed.