ProU bites it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
btw, many of the people that made ProU as caustic as it was, now have www.******.com

edit
Lol, ******...errr "gb2 ina" is a bad word. I like that, I always hated that word

Last edited:

synister

Jun 25, 2009
a51stl.com
ProU is gone ... *sigh*

... so I registered here.

Now all of you can g b 2 ina

J'k :D ( and lol @ having to space that because it's a swearword here!)

Last edited:

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
You know............I wrote a thousand word essay detailing a bunch of crap for either side of this argument.

And all I wound up doing was arguing with myself :lol::D

So I deleted the whole damn thing and just figured I'd say HI ;)

Yes, I was a mod at ProU for the last 2 years as well as a founding member and long time Unreal player since 1998.

I believe admins like Zax and Pballa did all they could to keep the hoodlums out. I know cause I was a hoodlum for many years :)

I helped form the first co-op clan with Sir Fitz called ISV-K Knights. Later joined C1 when UT99 came out and tried to play the rest of the series but nothing matched my playing experience with Unreal and UT99. I still play co-op on Zombies Deadzone and Newbies Playhouse.

Wonder where all my old buddies are?

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
I would have thought that an old UTer like yourself would have had an account here long ago.

I did but I forgot my password. I think I had adelphia cable back when I first signed up here long ago. My email for that is long gone :cake: lol noobs in vehicles ;)

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
Lost...look at the tags for this thread. They want us to leave man.......:(

So mean :lol:

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
Lost...look at the tags for this thread. They want us to leave man.......:(

So mean :lol:

ProU was the most hated community/forum in the UT world, but it will be missed and is another sign that there will probably not be another competitive UT for a long time. It was the last competitive based site in NA to remain active, despite the lack of competition.