Glide emulation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I did try it with UT and it's not really that great. I do have less fps and the graphics aren't looking like with a Voodoo card (no wonder if you don't have one ;) ). So on LavaGiant the lava is still looking that ugly like in D3D, no kind of "shining" there.
You also can't use some options like brightness and other things ingame.
Didn't try it with INF allthough.

But there are some options so I will test it further (tested it in INF now, it is working).

Last edited:

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Another forum said:
Ah I'm so happy, finally got a decent Glide emulator, am now ENJOYING one of my favorite games Need For Speed 2: Special Edition in 3D-accelerated splendor. Of course, no one is going to mistake it for NFS: Underground, but it helps to smooth out the textures, spruce up the horizon, and some of the levels have shadow mapping, fog and rain/snow effecs that make them look very different from the software versions.

Anybody else interested in this, Go Here