It is true the redeamer can be shot down!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
I was playing my boy on a lan and he was flying that dreaded redeamer around looking for me..dam he spotted me..I had the sniper rifle...One shot and bam down that bad a$$ goes /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif No $hit one shot /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif It was amazing and he was quite ticked at my accomplishment...One more notch to put in my rifle stock /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Spaceman

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
CliffyB mentioned that using the minigun you can destroy the redeemer. I have not done it yet though, good to see someone else has. Congrats you are now a l33t UT'er. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Spaceman (edited 11-29-1999).]

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
Actually it just exploded it did not go down..It just sounded better that way /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif We were playing the cityintro map..(it was converted into a deathmatch map) if you have not downloaded it get it it is a great map..I was sniping from the roof hehehe!!!!!

qwerty

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Up with the CandyMan!
Show those lamers who is boss!
And,BTW,Pulse Gun would prolly be more feasible than the Minigun,due to the extra damage.

bullet2.gif

sigs are for lamers.

DeathMachine[DER]

Nov 29, 1999
SLC
cc.weber.edu
I've shot it a few times, mostly on Phobos(twice) where its on the little peninsula a guy fired it straight at me and I was shooting it with the Enforcer. It blows up in a little explosion not the big one. I also got one with the pulse beam when I saw it flying around. The times on Phobos Moon the guy died, I don't know if it was because I blew it up right next to him or if you blow up the missle you killed the shooter?

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Of course an Of'r would figure that out....that and any other angles....lol....never seen a group of guys so witty as to figure out every angle and crook in any map....
OF kicks *** !! /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
lets just say that if u use the redeemer correctly nobody should have the chance to shoot it down /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.