I can feel it, can you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
*puts ear to ground*

"we're moving it to a new server that will allow faster downloads and fewer headaches for all of you, in preparation for the INF 2.87 release."

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Me hears SupermanGuy

Screaming in agony at the death of Lois Lane in the 2.87 landslide.
Then we can all witness the power of SupermanGuy as he stops the earths rotation and then make it rotate backwards. Turning the time back so that the release of Inf 2.87 will be delayed even further.
But SupermanGuy is happy. His Lois is alive and he can now tell her his secret identity; Gryphon!!!??? :)

Who'd you think it was? Clark Kent?? C'mon give me a break! :)
We all know that Gryphon is THE man when it comes to sending release dates on a more or less permanent vacation. :)

What's that smell? It smells like something is on fire....
...WOOOAHHH!! IT'S ME!! !

Too much thinking will fry your brain any time of the day.

C

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I felt a great disturbance in the force, like millions of little servers cried out in terror, then were silenced.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Stop it , Monk ! Each time i read a post of yours, i laugh, and then the CGI teacher asks me what's so funny in having my server crashing :lol:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
Stop it , Monk ! Each time i read a post of yours, i laugh, and then the CGI teacher asks me what's so funny in having my server crashing :lol:
what?! you're browsing the forum during the courses??

c'est mal ;)

DamienW

Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Bien sûr que c'est mal ! Je suis le prince du maaaaaaal !
(arrive Stéphane Bern)
"Un priiiiiiince ! Smack bizou bizou" :D

Sorry for the private joke only a very few will understand ;)

DamienW

Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Oh, you don't watch the "Guignols" ??? :( Damn it, i thought you did ... Then i understand you didn't catch the joke (it was one, i can swear)

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
Unfourtunately for me I'm spending ALL of my time for the next 2 months or so at work :(
Somehow, I'll just have to make time for INF

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
Oh, you don't watch the "Guignols" ??? :( Damn it, i thought you did ... Then i understand you didn't catch the joke (it was one, i can swear)

no I watch them, maybe I've missed a day or two ;)

LepraKip

May 13, 2001
If they're preparing for the 2.87 release, I bet Warren's working on the new manual now. w00t :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.