Getting an error on the startup.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eternus

lolwhythe****areyoureadin gthis
Jun 7, 2013
Unconfirmed
Hello! I'm new here so yeah. Anyway, enough chit-chat. I have this error on my UT99 game that says:

"Failed to enter CityIntro.unr: Can't find file for package 'Uttitle'
History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine"

I have the CityIntro.unr map in my Maps folder. The "LocalMap" setting in my UnrealTournament.ini is set to the default CityIntro.unr. I even have the "city.utx" texture file. What should I do? Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks.

medor

Mar 15, 2009
You launch with RunServer.bat ?

Open the UT.ini do this

Protocol=unreal ProtocolDescriptio...nr SaveExt=usa Port=7777 Class=Botpack.TMale1

Eternus

Jun 7, 2013
Unconfirmed
Hmm. I'll try it and see what happens.

Edit #1: I tried changing it to the ChaosUT desktop, didn't work. Now it's saying it can't find the package for "Suprfist". My "Suprfist.umx" is in the "Music" folder, so, what the hell is wrong with my game?

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Could be your UT install is broken or it's some configuration issue. How did you install the game, from disc or Steam? Delete/move UnrealTournament.ini from UnrealTournament\System folder and try to run it again. UT will create new clean configuration file in case yours is corrupted.

Eternus

Jun 7, 2013
Unconfirmed
I installed it from my Unreal Anthology at GameStop.
Hmm, I never thought about doing that. I'll see what I can do. If it works, I don't know how I'll be able to repay you.

Edit #1: It worked! Thank you very much man. :D

Last edited: