Saturday TDM/DTAS Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
i know 3 players who don t play becouse of that
It s good but mass in inf 2
delete c7 and download from server.
I sayed 3 or 4 times that is a mass in inf
I deleted inf too yesterday.
reason No players and i dont play coop.
If i wanna play with comp... i can play 1000 games
No fun anymore :(
Hmmm to bad good game with 10 players online
I was tallking abouth that few years ago with weeds and they didn t won t to play another game.Now clan is death :( and that game was death that time i was tallking aboth 2.They were think that game will be playible i was know that is inposibble.
Now i play insurgency time to time.that game remeber me on inf but inf is batter :(
I wanna say thanks to programer who made the best game i ever play!
Sry my english is bad.If i would talk eng good i would say alot more.
Thanks to Beppo and others who created best gameplay ever exist!
Thanks to weeds who support me and hellping me (Leiperik was hellping me alot) and i am really happy to play with them like i am happy i played with other clans ware or friendly match like fool,c22,n1.inforsers...
I will always remember that times.Thank you for my best times and i really miss that times.

Last edited:

{GD}The One

TBuildT Mapper
Feb 26, 2002
NJ, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Im in

If we are going to play on the psytex server maybe they can add the spanish voices to the server since they are missing, and a few different maps would be nice =)

I prefer the maps on Shan's server and I get much less lag if we can play there

Mar 5, 2003
Germany
Visit site
the server has a limit for mutators. That's the reason for missing voices or camos...

Which maps do you want to have? I tried to make a mapcycle...

Edit: Found the maplist from Shan! I will add some maps to the cycle

Last edited:
maybe DM-INF-Arsenal,Chasm,DM-INF-Dust,DM-INF-MarbleConstruction2 and original Sibiria,installation,cuban...,DM-INF-Kazakhstan,DM-INF-Scramble,DM-INF-Sicily... :D

Mwh is wery good for tdm.Small but i like it :)
And normal spawn!

Last edited:

{GD}The One

TBuildT Mapper
Feb 26, 2002
NJ, USA
www.planetunreal.com
awesome showing this weekend! I am counting the days until next saturday already - I hope we have the same showing, we almost filled the server. it felt like old times , hell I may even get inspired enough to finish one of the maps I was working on

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Why always Saturdays? Due to my lifestyle I'm not able to play online on Friday/Saturday 99% of the time - would it be acceptable to make a Sunday (or whatever else weekday, anything from Sunday to Thursday would work for me) revival once a month? I really, really, really, enjoyed the last (and so far only) Sunday revival.

yp i didn t play long.I found some weed few years old and i was smoked :D
I didn t smoke few years and this stuff stoned me like hell.Then i sleeped front my pc.Yea this is not for me anymore.Few years ago i was smoked few joint in a day now 1 joint killed me :D

I don t look in infiltration server radar just at saturday i am looking every day at 19:00,20:00,21:00 euro time and every time i am looking i hope some players playing thet beautifull game.
Be ready next weekend.i am in

Last edited:

Dillinger

-=]N[=-
Sep 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
Nice games last weekend, I hope we get some good numbers in this week too. As far as the server goes, I'm having some issues. The major thing I noticed was that the guns fire too fast. I don't know if this is just affecting me but I know it for a fact. It took me a little under 2 seconds to empty my SIG 551's mag on the server. I did the same test offline and it took just about 3 seconds, which is a huge difference. Anyone else getting this problem with any of the guns? It makes it much more difficult to shoot accurately.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
Dill thats cuz Xplods server uses Real Targets and if changes the firing speed on the Sig and other weapons ... right ?