BU Poll!! Who Killed BeyondUnreal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The old BU poll has been put to rest with a solid 36% of people declaring that Assault is the most-missed gametype in UT3.

Now, on to more important matters! Who killed BU? Vote in the poll to your right.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I can't seem to find the real option in there! You know the one... ;P

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
:lol:
sounds like the best poll ever.
imo it was david hasselhoff...but you can never know.

Edit: i voted for QAPete. :p

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
[GU]elmur_fud;2065119 said:
And here I was thinking you guys just turned the thing off to run a lan party. I say it had to be that whiley Dick Cheney, he was hunting again and ...

Well if Dick's friends look like Quail to him I wouldn't put it past him he mistakes a server rack for a Quail either. Blatantly was Dick.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
I think epic paid off BU's members to deliberately wipe out all the negativity talks on UT3 in the hopes to increase its sales. That explains the plane crash into the BU hard drives. Now Haliburton is taking over. So I voted Dick Chaney.:mad:

A BIG F*YOU TO BU!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: