BF3: Just for Fun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
I know that most of you are all fiercely loyal to your respective clan/teams. However, if any of you have ventured into BF3 and do not have a clan that you're currently attached to, you are more than welcome to play with the Ghost Dogs while we continue to wait for the next version of Infiltration which I hear is coming "Soon".;) Those of us currently playing regularly are Myself (I go by the name Phienyx), Odie_three, Siredmond, Oddball_gunner (aka Grunt11Bravo). I know this isn't INF, but we'd love to do some gaming with fellow former INF players whenever we can. Team play isn't determined by the game we play, its determined by the people playing.

Look us up.