WASDGamers wants your UT3 Fragmovies!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xREGULATOR

Jun 16, 2010
WASDGamers is a brand new channel dedicated to FPS gaming on the PC. We upload all forms of relevant media including; but not limited to:

- Montages & Fragmovies
- Top 5 Plays

We are currently focusing our efforts on showcasing the finest Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (R) media.
_____

- Getting your video uploaded to WASDGaming

PC GAMEPLAY ONLY. WE DO NOT UPLOAD CONSOLE FOOTAGE!

All YouTube Messages are read and responded to. Send us a PM and attach the video you want uploaded to the message. A download link (zshare or filefront) should also be in the message.

Videos must be 720p HD Capable.

www.youtube.com/wasdgamers
www.youtube.com/wasdgamers

__

As a long term Unreal Tournament fan I'd love to be able to extend the community to a new audience. If the Fragmovie is high-end I can promise 5 thousand views by Christmas.

I hope to be uploading peoples work. I do expect well edited and highly competative videos.