What Do you do while you poop?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I think about boning your sister.

HAHAHAHAHAHAh! NICE ONE BRANDON. TRULY YOU ARE THE ****ING KING OF INTERNET COMEDY. YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN SITCOM LIKE SEINFELD. IT COULD BE ABOUT YOU ****POSTING IN LITERALLY EVERY THREAD I MAKE. I'M SURE IT WOULD BE THE NEXT ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT AND WIN SEVERAL EMMYS.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
If you guys aren't going to take my poop threads seriously then maybe I'll just start trolling Larkin and TWD again because honestly I am not getting very much out of my BU off topic posting experience right now.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I am going to report you to a moderator you are literally the scum of the earth you should be ashamed for posting the word **** in a forum for an M rated series of games where the characters frequently use four letter words.
I didn't do anything, man. One of the mods enabled profanity for my account.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i poop and wipe, takes like a minute. i don't get how people read the paper - you people need to eat better.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If someone has the secret to making poops that leave hardly any skid marks, let me know.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it doesn't take me so long to sh*t that I have time to "do" anything.
so I usually sit there staring at the wall for 2-3 minutes.

oh I just realized Skold said basically the same thing.
and he's right. anyone who takes so long to poo that they've got time for other activities is not eating right.

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I talk to my bird. I usually don't have very much time though.

I had a missionary companion that would spend like 30-45 minutes going to the bathroom. I figure he was kinda fat and unhealthy so that makes sense. Then again he was probably beating it. I eventually started taking naps to pass the time.

Mar 6, 2004
I start yelling loudly as i am trying to push that sucker out of my ass. Sometimes the poop is bigger then the crack so it's painfull coming out. Othertimes it comes out pretty easily and i get water in my ass crack and my butt cheeks tighten. A nice poop splash.

Last edited: