DM-Epitow[UT99]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Hello, I'm new at insite, but who cares!

Hm, here you can find two Pics and a prepreprealpha :D of my newest try to make a map.
Think i'll get some coments about the looking, coz it looks like DM-1on1-Roughenery, but I wanted it look so.
P.S. You can play the map only in LMS (3 Players should be enough), coz there no weapons!

Hi milb!

It's been a while since I checked out a prepreprealpha! ;) Anyhow, the link you supplied doesn't seem to be working for me. Any chance of getting the level uploaded to somewhere like Unreal Playground or somewhere else? Maybe the site was just down or overloaded for a while. I'll try again in a few hours if you're sure the link should work. By the way, I found Mavor an interesting level. It's made it's way up the queue a little, and either myself or Homeslice will get to it as soon as we can (no one else can review UT99 maps anymore :().

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Damn, seems like Ued.de is down!
It would be nice if you or Homeslice could review my Mavor. Think Homeslice knows this map already.

Edit: Now the link should funktion!

Last edited:

hwkwndl5

Sep 10, 2005
nice map man, just played the 1-on-1 version.
good construction, but people are not going to like the little "wing" obsticals in the hallways, and you have ramps that cry out for players to jump across to get a weapon or behind a player, but you cann't. i saw you placed some wooden planks, but that makes only a little difference. i felt i was fighting the map almost as much as the bot
as a 1-on-1, you didn't overload it with weapons and pick ups
thats good