DM - Pressure2004 BETA screens.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OMEGA]_UK

blargewoodenbadger=true
Aug 2, 2003
Hiya guys long time no speak/see.

As my SpaceNoxx2k3 had a good review from yourselves and UP (71) I decided to do my fave UT map....totally new, no port. Same-ish layout.
Its about 80% done, so I am open to suggestions/ideas.....GUI any good ideas seeing as all the maps you make are so good.....why dont you work for EPIC btw... :lol: ;)

Attachments

• Shot00012.jpg
    Shot00012.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Shot00013.jpg
    Shot00013.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Shot00015.jpg
    Shot00015.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Shot00016.jpg
    Shot00016.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 46
  • Shot00017.jpg
    Shot00017.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Shot00019.jpg
    Shot00019.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:

Gui

AD Cop
Feb 7, 2002
Mega-Tokyo
www.ozone4.com
'Any good ideas' are you kidding? These screens look simply great, man! Post a download link when the map's in beta stage and I'll give you my impressions ASAP :cool:

For now, I think you can use one supplementar light color somewhere, to bring more variety in lighting, but I'll need to check out the whole map to be sure of that... :)

[OMEGA]_UK

blargewoodenbadger=true
Aug 2, 2003
Thx m8...I can always count on you for positive feedback:D

I have red light in the actual pressure chamber at the moment, as the majority of the light is bluish-green, with yellow and white supplementing. So I guess I have at least four lights in there at the mo'.
My only worry at the mo' is sussing out the chamber itself. Also, I am using a custom texture pack (13mb) which gr8ly increases the file size plus a fair few compressed lightmaps too. Do you think when its finished I should link to the page for the textures m8 or just cram it in to one file??
On that point GUI, if ur interested, I could mail ya what I've done so far?

Let me know and I'll whiz it over for ya....

Gui

AD Cop
Feb 7, 2002
Mega-Tokyo
www.ozone4.com
You're welcome ^^

As for the textures, be sure to put all of them in the .zip: people don't like to have to run all the net' to find the stuff necessary to play maps... ;)

Otherwise, sure, feel free to send me a .zip when you want :)

[OMEGA]_UK

blargewoodenbadger=true
Aug 2, 2003
OK m8, will do...hang on let me just see how big it is compressed.......brb...right its 13.2 meg.....u sure you still want it m8??

[OMEGA]_UK

blargewoodenbadger=true
Aug 2, 2003

Attachments

• GeneralView.jpg
    GeneralView.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Inchamber.jpg
    Inchamber.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 39
  • TriggerMech.jpg
    TriggerMech.jpg