APv2 Mappack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Nevermind its for Unreal II My bad I just had to digg deeper. zOMG where is a D/L link ! the link is for the installer is dead ! Call 911 Call the Marines! Call CliffyB I need a D/L link for this ! @_@

Last edited:

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Well I've tried search google and such for an archive of this AvP2 Map pack the site is gone and an archive of the installer/MapPack is disappeared as well w/o a trace. I even checked a few of the older communitys for it and no one seems to know where a copy of it is. I mean if a Copy can be found I could mirror it up and we can update the links for downloads to it and place it up here on BuF in the archives too I would imagine as well. Which was kinda of a suprise when I didn't find it here, imagine the reaction I had when I realized that. XD

Mar 6, 2004
Go into XMP server, load the map you want from the server, go to this link

http://ms.aybab2u.com/

Then click map name, extract using winRAR to your maps folder. Load up xmp, go in server and there you go. Repeat for all the maps you want.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hi Leonardo, we have players meet up and play on Wednesday nights 8pm EST. Check the main forum.

Also if you use Xfire we have a U2XMP group.

See you in XMP!