Boycott the GnT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
That's it fellows. I'm starting a Myu boycott. Nothing but Gas, Turrets and point whoring. Anyone who's had enough of the crappy ping and bull**** rotation, join me! Join me i say! Tired of cocknazis? Don't play on myu! It's that simple. It's god damned Cock Gestapo headquarters.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Don't worry. It'll always have it's loyal following of evil cock nazis.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
I didn't. I was just saying, there's a large percent of crappy players on there. And it's not that it's uncombattable, it's that it makes the game not ****ing fun.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Yeah I know, that's why I deleted that post. Sorry :) I agree it's not fun, but boycotting the server wont solve the problem :\ It'll only kill that server thus taking one more server away from our already thin list.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
This post is mostly just for a lark. If i have enough support for boycotting, i promise i'll tell everyone to go back and play there again.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
S.I.X said:
That's it fellows. I'm starting a Myu boycott. Nothing but Gas, Turrets and point whoring. Anyone who's had enough of the crappy ping and bull**** rotation, join me! Join me i say! Tired of cocknazis? Don't play on myu! It's that simple. It's god damned Cock Gestapo headquarters.

The gas is ok. It is a weapon... ;)

Turrets.....They are your best defense when the game gets laggy.

Point whoring....There is 2 ways this can go:
1. End the game fast (I think it teaches you to play better)
2. Play the game for 1 hour (lets the noobs make the same mistakes over and over again)

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
BITE_ME said:
Point whoring....There is 2 ways this can go:
1. End the game fast (I think it teaches you to play better)
2. Play the game for 1 hour (lets the noobs make the same mistakes over and over again)

and on step [2], the thought never occured to maybe help and instruct those less wise in the ways of XMP ?

maybe then they wont make the same mistakes over and over again =)

The Peoples Mouse

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
And if MyU shuts down, you will do nothing but complain about how there is nobody playing on any other servers. When MyU was shut down a few months ago nearly everyone in XMP stateside crapped in their pants and went into the fetal position because they couldn't imagine what XMP was like without the most popular server :rolleyes:

As for point whoring, would you rather play a 2 minute map everytime or would you rather play the game longer, have more fun, and accomplish more per map? Personally, I like playing more than I like staring at my loading screen.. but that's just me, and I'm a retarded llama after all so what do my opinions count for?

People who complain about point whores amuse me to no end. They wouldn't be able to run around with the last artifact racking up points and being a whore, if you didn't suck at the game and could kill them to return the arti and return the style of play back into XMP and away from a DM point whore match. But noooo.. your own inadequacies when it comes to playing the game are never on the fore front, it's always someone elses fault. God forbid they play this game and have fun whilst doing so. After all, we are all put on this earth to play this game, for YOUR enjoyment. Not ours, right? ;)

Zetto

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2004
heh, point whores defend their honor :D

Anyways, yes, myu is liberal in regard of assholish behavior. However, boycotting it won't get rid of a$$h*les :D

Last edited:

|g|Hercules

xmp-God & Shotgun Whore
Apr 29, 2004
Point whores aren't a problem for the opposite team as much as they're a problem for the team they're on. Just don't think it's fair that the team is bustin their butts defending and getting energies and such while some asshat (like pet snake, lol) runs around with the winning arti trying to get points until he gets killed. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.